THIS BOAT IS SOLD
It’s time for me to sell my SeaArk ProCat 240 Catfish Boat and change boats.
I need to coordinate a buyer for the boat and the boat will be available for pickup when my new boat is built and ready at SeaArk.
2016 SeaArk ProCat 240
SeaArk is one of the few companies that build boats specifically for catfishing and they build the toughest catfish boat available.
The ProCat was designed for hardcore catfish anglers providing features that catfish anglers need and all of the essentials for tournament catfish anglers.
This boat is the ultimate catfish boat. It handles rough water like a champ and can handle anything you throw at it and will run in inches of water getting you to shallow water catfish that most others can’t get to.
The boat is in pristine condition and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it other than a little bit of wear on the gatorhide interior it looks like a brand new boat and has been very well cared for.
This boat is being sold as new through SeaArk with the full original factory warranty on the boat, motor and trailer (same warranty as buying a new boat).
This is a SeaArk Pro Staff boat. As a pro staff member I cycle through boats every 12-24 months. It’s in perfect condition and the only reason I am selling it is because I need to swap into a 2017 model boat.
SeaArk ProCat 240 Standard Specifications
- Length 24 ft
- Beam 94 in
- Bottom 72 in
- Side Depth 26 in
- Transom Height 25 in
- Boat Weight 1720 lbs
- Weight Capacity 2250 lbs
- Persons Cap 8/1110
- Aluminum Gauge .125
- Max HP 225
- 80 Gallon Livewell
- 25 Gallon Bow Bait Tank With Rounded Corners
- Self Draining Bow Deck
- Accessory Rails
- Swivel Captains Chairs
- Walk through Windshield
- Tandem Axle Trailer
Boat Added Options (Included)
- Platinum Urethane Paint
- *Wrap Will Be Removed
- Gator Hide Interior
- Grab Rails
- Floatation Pods and Ladder
- Tournament Package
- Larger fresh water aerator
- Recirculation pump
- Auto pump out switch
- Wash down pump
- Talon/360 Mounting Bracket
- Suzuki 225 Four Stroke Outboard
- Suzuki Digital Gauges
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Hydraulic Steering
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Tilting Helm Steering Wheel
- Horn, Speedometer, Trim Gauge and Voltage Meter
- Additional 12V Accessory Outlet
- Suzuki SMIS Multifunction Digital Gauge
- Dowco Bimini Top (Factory Top)
- Exide Batteries
- Minn Kota Terrova 112 Trolling Motor
- LED Courtesy Light
- Blue LED Strip Lights (Interior) For Night Fishing
Added Options (Trailer)
- Tandem Axle Trailer With Brakes
- Gatorhide Coating On Trailer
- Diamond Plate Trailer Tongue Step
- LED Trailer Lights
- SeaArk Fender Well Cutouts
- BoatBuddy Tie Down Buckles
- Folding Trailer Tongue
- Fulton F2 Twin Track Jack
- Fulton F2 Two Speed Winch
Again, this boat is being sold as new through a SeaArk dealer with the full original factory warranty on the boat, motor and trailer.
The following options are installed on the boat and are available for purchase. I can remove them or leave them on the boat and sell as a package at a significant discount over retail.
- MinnKota iPilot Link
- Humminbird Helix 12 G2N sonar
- Humminbird 360 Sonar Transom Mount
- Humminbird 5 Port Ethernet Switch
- Ballzout Sonar Mount
- All required cables, adapters etc for the Humminbird network
Boat is located and will be picked up in Fort Worth Texas when sale is completed (as soon as my new ProCat 240 is ready to be picked up). Wrap will be removed from the boat prior to sale.
Boat, motor and trailer are 100%, no damage or problems, boat has never been in saltwater.
This video shows the current condition.
This video walks through all of the features of the boat when I first got it.
THIS BOAT IS SOLD
Check out full details on SeaArk ProCat 240 on the SeaArk boats website.