The Fish Finder POWER Problem Is BIG
How To Wire a Fish Finder The Right Way
Wire Fish Finders Direct To Battery
- Solder all connections and cover with heat shrink tubing or use solder shrink connections.
- Don’t use crimp connectors or twist connectors.
- Use a marine inline fuse with the correct gauge fuse (again, solder connections).
- Use marine grade terminal rings at the battery end, crimped and covered with heat shrink.
- Add battery terminal clamps to the battery post so you can separate fish finder wires from other connections at the battery keeping house connections and fish finder connections separate.
Correct Gauge Wire
.Here’s The Video
Simple Solutions For Better Fish Finder Performance
Want more on fish finders? Check out these resources:
Sonar Fish Finders For Catfish
3 Side Imaging Fish Finder Tips (For Better Images)
10 Simple Fish Finder Troubleshooting Steps
5 Fish Finder Installation Tips For Success