Everything you need to know about locating and catching shad all year long explained in detailed, simple to follow instructions.
No more guessing, learn from my fifteen+ years experience as a professional catfish guide.
The Ultimate Resource On How To Catch Shad!
Catching shad is an in depth guide that covers everything you could ever possibly need to know about locating and catching shad in simple to follow step by step detail based on first hand experience.
Learn how to successfully pattern, locate and catch shad all year long on any body of water.
You’ll always have fresh bait for catching catfish and you’ll learn the basics to being a better catfish angler. When you learn how to pattern shad all year long you’ve unlocked the keys to catching blue catfish.
Find The Bait, You Find The Fish!
- Knowing exactly what areas you need to start looking for shad all year long.
- Knowing exactly how to go about catching them once you get there, and having the right tools to do so.
- Understanding what controls the blue catfish pattern and actually being able to find fish.
- Everything You Need To Know About Locating and Catching Shad
You’ll learn all of this and more in the Catching Shad book.
What’s Covered In Catching Shad?
The short version is everything you need to know about how to catch shad. You’ll learn all the details about finding, patterning and catching shad, start to finish.
Everything from cast net selection to finding the bait and catching shad, all year long.
You’ll be a shad-catching-blue-cat-chasing-ninja when you are done!
Here’s the details on what’s covered in the catching shad program…….
The Right Gear For Catching Shad
Having the right tools to do the job makes all the difference, especially during certain times of the year. Not only do you need the right tools but you need to know what you need to do to them to make them work their best and you need to know how to use them.
The first portion of “catching shad” covers everything you need to know including:
- The importance of patterning shad and how it impacts your fishing.
- Introduction to cast nets
- Important features you need to look for when choosing a cast net (all nets are not created equal)
- Features to avoid when choosing a cast net.
- In depth guide on choosing the right cast net for success.
- How cast net size, mesh size and weight affect your ability to catch catch bait in audio format.
- How to prep your cast net so it will throw easily and make it much easier for you to catch bait.
- How to throw a cast net with step by step instructions.
- Video guide on how to throw a cast net
- Step by step written guides with pictures to help you hone your cast net throwing skills.
- Throwing tips for catching more bait.
- The number one killer for not catching shad in deeper water (so simple it is almost ridiculous, but most people get it wrong).
Everything you need to know to get the right net, prepare it properly, throw it properly and start catching bait!
Exactly what prompts shad to move, when (and why) they move, and where you can go to find them.
Once you understand what drives these fish, then they’re very easy to find, and when you find the bait, you also find the fish.
The second portion of “Catching Shad” covers:
- What drives these bait fish to “stack up” so you can catch them each and every time.
- Tips on finding shad, the areas they like to stay in and how to locate them in these areas.
- The 9 major tools for finding shad on any body of water, regardless of where it is.
- Impact of weather on shad (and fish) and why you need to understand this. This is possibly the most critical piece of information I could ever share about finding and catching shad, and blue catfish.
- Total instruction on how water temperature impacts shad and why understanding this is so critical not only in your quest to catch shad, but also catch fish.
- In depth guide on finding shad on sonar, including broadband, down imaging and side imaging screenshots that walk you through exactly what you are looking for on sonar when you go to catch your own bait.
- Seasonal movements of shad or basic “shad 101″ and their seasonal movements and patterns.
- In depth guide on each season and what threadfin and gizzard shad do, and why, so you know what is taking place and where to find them.
- Exactly where I go in each of the four seasons to catch shad.
- Where I look, my prime “catching spots” in order of importance and also the basic water temperatures during each season, and how that impacts the shad
Fishing With Shad
All of the information on finding and catching shad is no good if you don’t understand what to do once you have your bait.
This focuses on what happens once you have the bait in the boat, and some quick and simple tips for making sure you are successful.
The final portion of “Catching Shad” covers:
- How to store your fresh caught bait once you catch it so you are not messing up your bait. Storing your bait wrong can make a hug difference, so I walk you through how to store shad.
- How to bait your hooks with shad the right way, so you can land those catfish each and every time!
- Everything you need to know to catch and fish with shad, no guessing!
It’s Not Just A Book On Catching Shad, It’s A Book On Catching Blue Catfish!.
All My Experience As Pro Catfish Guide
You get the benefit of my 15 years as a professional catfish guide and countless years fishing for catfish prior to that in one nice neat little package.
I’m going to teach you everything you need to know to find and catch shad and how to pattern shad all year long, covering everything you need to know to be successful with the right bait and knowing the fundamentals of finding blue catfish.
Rather than wasting years trying to learn to find and catch shad and patterning blue catfish all year long you get the benefit of all my years of experiences and thousands and thousands of hours on the water.
Everything is instant! Buy the book and you will be reading it via instant digital download within minutes.
Still Not Convinced? Get The Free Preview!
If you’re still not convinced the Catching Shad program is for you we’ll give you a sneak peek into the ebook and materials free of charge.
Just click the button below to sign up for the free preview.
We’re so sure that Catching Shad will help you be a learn how to locate and catch shad and be a better catfish anglers that we’re offering an unconditional, NO-question-asked 30-day money back guarantee.
If for whatever reason Catching Shad does not completely satisfy you, simply send us an email within 30 days from your purchase and we’ll refund your money in full right away!
So, if for any reason you’re not happy, you can get your money back within 30 days.
Simply contact us. No monkey business. We will always refund your money. Give it a try…You have nothing to lose!
The Author, Chad Ferguson, Pro Catfish Guide
My name is Chad Ferguson and I’m a Texas based professional catfish guide. I own and operate North Texas Catfish Guide Service and Catfish Edge.
I’ve been fishing for channel catfish my entire life, and I make my living by getting fish on the end of the fishing line for my clients.
I wrote the Catching Shad book because I wanted a way to teach catfish anglers across the country how to go out and catch more fish.
Before I became a professional catfish guide, I didn’t understand how important understanding shad behavior and having fresh bait was.
After over fifteen years of experience as a pro catfish guide, I can tell you that understanding shad and having fresh bait is critical to catching blue catfish.
Through a lot of trial and error, and thousands and thousands of hours fishing, I learned what makes these fish “tick”, how to find then easily, why they behave the way they do and more importantly how important they are to locating and catching blue catfish!
You’ll have access to all my experience in the catching shad program so you can skip the learning curve and get on the fast track to success.
No more wasted time, no more driving around, wasting gas, and no more fishing with frozen bait for blue catfish, or even worse, some oddball bait that is never going to catch fish.
Catching shad is about so much more than just having the right bait though, it’s about finding and catching catfish.
When you find the bait, you find the fish. Get started now with the instant digital download and get on the fast track to success!.
37 reviews for Catching Shad: How To Catch Shad [eBook]
There are no reviews yet.